I thought these cookies would be perfect so share with my friends and loved ones. Aren’t they adorable?
I love Valentine’s Day. A day all about love? Yes, please. And no matter if you are single or taken, you will fall in loooove with these cookies. They are just about a million times better than regular peanut butter cookies because I use Honey Roasted Peanut Butter. I’ll be honest, this stuff should be illegal. It is SO good. And then combined in a cookie? Call the cops.
Lots of times people use Hershey’s kisses in their Blossom cookies, but as a Valentine’s treat I thought I’d use these milk chocolate Dove hearts and sprinkle a little red sugar on top of the cookies. Delicious, cute, and festive? These cookies are a triple threat.
I used the recipe from Cincy Shopper as a base, then adjusted it to use the Dove hearts and home made Honey Roasted Peanut Butter. I’m sharing the recipe for that later this week – so stay tuned!
- 1/2 cup Honey Roasted Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/3 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 24 Dove Milk Chocolate Hearts (unwrapped)
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Cream together peanut butter, butter, sugar and brown sugar until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture, beating until incorporated.
- Roll into 1″ balls and place on cookie sheet several inches apart.
- Gently make an indentation in the center of each cookie.
- Bake 12-14 minutes.
- Place a Dove Heart in the center of each cookie.